Time to clean up the body of the Disco. Being cheap, I’ll be doing this on a budget and in segments. First I work on the passenger side, which was badly sun faded. Once I dismantled parts that covered the body I did some sanding.
After sanding I cleaned off the dust with acetone then masked off windows, tires, door handles and etc.
Then I mixed up the same paint I got for my off-road trailer (XT1).
The next day I painted the driver side.
I waited another day to work on the the hood and rear door
Another shot of the color changing. This ended up being a weird color.
Eventually I got the roof painted. With some family stuff popping up had to wait to finish.
Trip with the off-road trailer I built.